If your child sustains an injury caused by the negligence of another individual or entity in Huntington, West Virginia, you need to speak to an attorney immediately. At Tiano O’Dell, our team has extensive experience handling complex injury claims, and we understand how difficult it can be to make sure your child is properly cared for so that you recover the compensation needed to pay your expenses. Our Huntington child injury attorneys will investigate every aspect of your claim and stand by your side until your case is completed.
Why Choose Tiano O’Dell for a Huntington Child Injury Claim?
- At Tiano O’Dell, we believe that everyone should be responsible for the consequences of their conduct, and we go to great lengths to ensure that at-fault parties are held accountable for their actions.
- We have recovered significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of injury victims and their families in the state of West Virginia.
- Our West Virginia injury lawyers handle child injury cases in Huntington on a contingency fee basis, meaning our clients will not have to pay any legal fees until after we recover the compensation they are entitled to.
How Will an Attorney Help a Child Injury Case?
An attorney absolutely needs to be involved in a child injury case in Huntington, West Virginia. Parents have to focus on ensuring their child is properly cared for and makes a full recovery. A child injury attorney can handle the case from beginning to end on behalf of families, which will include:
- Fully investigating the incident and gathering the evidence needed to prove liability
- Make sure the child is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can treat the injuries and help calculate the total expected medical expenses
- Negotiating with aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties to recover total compensation
- Fully preparing the case for trial in the event the at-fault party refuses a fair settlement
Most Common Causes of Child Injury in Huntington
When we look at information available from the National Committee of Injury Prevention and Control, we can see a child injury is defined as “unintentional or intentional damage to the body resulting from acute exposure to thermal, mechanical, electrical, or chemical energy or the absence of such essentials as heat or oxygen.”
There are various ways that children can sustain injuries caused by the careless or negligent actions of others in and around the Huntington, West Virginia, area. Some of the most common examples of preventable child injuries that we help clients with include the following:
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Accidental poisonings
- Fall injuries
- Burns or fire injuries
- Drowning or near-drownings
- Intentional assaults
Call a Huntington Child Injury Attorney Today
If your child has sustained an injury caused by the negligent actions of another individual or entity in the Huntington area, reach out to the team at Tiano O’Dell for help as soon as possible. Our attorneys have the resources necessary to fully investigate every aspect of your claim so we can recover complete compensation for your losses. We want to make sure that your child makes as full of a recovery as possible and that you can be by their side during this difficult process. When you need a Huntington child injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling us at (304) 720-6700.