Motorcycle accidents often result in severe injuries for those in and around the Huntington, West Virginia, area. Unfortunately, recovering compensation after a motorcycle crash can be challenging, even if another driver was at fault for the incident. At Tiano O’Dell, our Huntington motorcycle accident attorneys have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of your claim. We know what it takes to help clients recover full compensation for their losses, and we are not afraid to take a case all the way to trial if necessary to ensure our clients are treated fairly.
Why Choose Tiano O’Dell for a Huntington Motorcycle Accident Claim?
- At Tiano O’Dell, our strong work ethic, credentials, and results have earned us the respect of judges, opposing attorneys, and colleagues.
- Firm founders William Tiano and Tony O’Dell have been named as Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the American Trial Lawyers Association and have been designated West Virginia Super Lawyers.
- We handle Huntington motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not have to pay any legal fees until after we recover compensation for their losses.
How Will an Attorney Help a Motorcycle Accident Case?
Motorcycle accident cases must be handled with care, particularly when dealing with the at-fault party or their insurance carrier. It is not uncommon for every party involved in a motorcycle accident claim to automatically try and assign blame to the motorcyclist, regardless of who actually caused the incident.
A motorcycle accident lawyer in Huntington will conduct a complete investigation into the incident, gather the evidence to prove liability, and push back against any unwarranted biases towards the motorcyclist. They will make sure that their client is fully evaluated by a trusted medical professional and work with economic experts to help properly calculate total expected losses.
Most Common Causes of Motorcycle Accident in Huntington
Motorcycle accidents are not uncommon, and they are regularly caused by the careless or negligent actions of other drivers on the roadways of West Virginia. The reality is that vehicle drivers often ignore motorcyclists, and many of these accidents are caused by other motorists:
- Operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Following a motorcyclist too closely (tailgating)
- Passing a motorcyclist dangerously
- Road rage incidents
- Operating while distracted by a phone or another device
- Going too fast for conditions
Unfortunately, motorcyclists are much more vulnerable on the roadway than those inside traditional passenger vehicles. There is no protection from the force of a heavy vehicle slamming into a motorcyclist’s body. Even when a motorcyclist is wearing a helmet, they are susceptible to severe injuries, including broken and dislocated bones, spinal cord trauma, traumatic brain injuries, internal bleeding, significant lacerations or road rash, scarring and disfigurement, and more.
Call a Huntington Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured and a motorcycle accident in the Huntington, West Virginia, area, reach out to the team at Tiano O’Dell for help as soon as possible. Our Huntington personal injury lawyers have extensive experience handling complex vehicle accident and motorcycle accident claims throughout this state, and we want to make sure that you recover total compensation for your losses. When you need a Huntington motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling us at (304) 720-6700.