Huntington Head-On Collision Attorney
Head-on collisions often result in devastating injuries for every party involved because these incidents often happen at higher speeds. At Tiano O’Dell, we are here to help if you need a Huntington head-on collision attorney by your side. If you have been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another driver, we want to help recover total compensation for your losses. We will not hesitate to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and at-full parties on your behalf.
Why Choose Tiano O’Dell for a Head-On Collision Incident?
- At Tiano O’Dell, we keep abreast of rapidly changing personal injury case law. We rely on cutting-edge technology to investigate and manage every case.
- Our car accident lawyers in Huntington focus on providing a client-centered approach to every case that we take, and we are committed to resolving clients’ cases as efficiently as possible without sacrificing results.
- Our team handles Huntington head-on collision cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that clients will not have to pay anything until after we recover the compensation they need.
Common Head-On Collision Injuries in Huntington
Data from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) defines head-on collisions as a “collision where the front end of one vehicle collides with the front end of another vehicle while the two vehicles are traveling in opposite directions.”
Even though this definition may seem self-explanatory, the reality is that head-on collisions are often much worse than other types of collisions on the roadway. These incidents often occur when one vehicle is traveling down the wrong side of the road and when two or more vehicles are traveling at higher rates of speed.
These incidents can lead to severe injuries, including:
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Multiple bone fractures
- Amputations or crush injuries
- Internal bleeding or internal organ damage
- Significant scarring or disfigurement
- Other permanent disabilities
How Much is Your Head-On Collision Worth?
A head-on collision could result in a person sustaining significant injuries and massive property damage. The total amount of compensation available for these claims will vary depending on the facts related to each particular head-on crash in Huntington. Some of these factors include:
- Whether or not the insurance carrier decides to settle
- The total amount of insurance coverage available through the policies
- The strength of the evidence presented in the case
- The believability of witnesses
- The severity of the injuries
- The level of the victim’s pain and suffering
- Whether or not a victim can work while recovering
Head-on collision victims injured due to the negligence of another driver should be entitled to a range of economic and non-economic compensation.
Contact a Huntington Head-On Collision Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a head-on collision caused by the negligence of another driver in Huntington, West Virginia, reach out to the team at Tiano O’Dell for help immediately. Our injury attorneys in West Virginia have extensive experience handling complex vehicle accident claims throughout this state, and we want to make sure that you recover total compensation for your losses. This includes coverage of your medical bills, property damage expenses, lost wages, and more. When you need a Huntington head-on collision attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling us at (304) 720-6700.