Individuals who sustain broken bones caused by the negligence of another person in the Huntington area should never have to worry about paying their medical bills. They should also not have to worry about lost income if they cannot work, or any other out-of-pocket expenses caused by the injury. At Tiano O’Dell, our team is here to help if you need a Huntington’s broken bones attorney by your side. Let us investigate every aspect of your case so we can recover the compensation you are entitled to.
Why Choose Tiano O’Dell for a Huntington Broken Bones Claim?
- At Tiano O’Dell, we believe that we are defined by how we treat our clients and their family members. We work on building enduring relationships so that we can help our clients the best way possible throughout their recovery period
- We have spent more than two decades at the negotiating table and in the courtroom, helping clients throughout West Virginia recover maximum compensation for their losses.
- Our Charleston, WV injury lawyers handle broken bone accident cases in Huntington on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not have to pay any legal fees until after we recover the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help a Broken Bones Case?
A skilled personal injury lawyer can step in and make sure these cases are handled appropriately from start to finish. This process will include:
- Conducting a thorough investigation in order to gather all evidence needed to prove liability
- Ensuring the client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional
- Working with economic experts who can calculate total expected losses
- Vigorously negotiating with aggressive insurance carriers to recover total compensation
- Fully preparing the broken bone accident case for trial
Most Common Causes of Broken Bones in Huntington
Individuals sustain broken bones in various ways in and around Huntington, West Virginia. Some of the most common causes of broken bones that we help clients with are caused by the negligence of others and include the following:
- Vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle or pedestrian accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Construction injuries
- Slip and fall accidents
- Falling from heights and landing on any type of service
- Blunt force trauma caused by an assault
- Repetitive motion injuries that result in stress to the bone, including pulling, pushing, lifting, moving, reaching, grasping, etc.
There are various types of broken bones that can affect individuals. Individuals often think of visibly broken bones when they think of these injuries. For example, a broken bone can result in a visible deformity in the affected area. For severely broken bones, this can even result in the skin being punctured by the underlying broken bone.
However, stress fractures often result in a hairline crack, which can be harder to diagnose but nonetheless significantly damaging for an individual. Additionally, fractures in children may be harder to diagnose.
Call a Huntington Broken Bones Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a broken bone caused by the actions of another individual or entity in Huntington, reach out to the team at Tiano O’Dell for help as soon as possible. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling complex injury claims throughout West Virginia, and we know what it takes to help clients recover full compensation for their losses. When you need a Huntington’s broken bones attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling us at 304-720-6700.