Drunk driving accidents often result in severe injuries and extensive property damage for those involved. Unfortunately, victims in these situations can struggle to recover the compensation they are entitled to. At Tiano O’Dell, our team is here to help if you need a Huntington drunk driver accident attorney by your side. We have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of these claims, and we have a thorough understanding of what it takes to recover total compensation for our clients.
Why Choose Tiano O’Dell for a Drunk Driving Accident Claim?
- At Tiano O’Dell, we firmly believe that we are defined by how we treat our clients and their families. We focus on building enduring relationships as we work on the best possible outcome for every client’s case.
- Perform at our peak for every single case, and we always treat clients with dignity and respect as they move forward with their claims.
- We handle Huntington drunk driving accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients will only pay legal fees after we recover the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help a Drunk Driving Accident Case?
Drunk driving accident claims can become very challenging, particularly when it comes to proving the impairment of the at-fault driver. A skilled Charleston personal injury attorney will be able to use their resources and work directly with law enforcement officials to determine what happened. Some of the evidence gathered by an attorney will include:
- Photographs taken at the scene of the crash
- Vehicle “black box” data
- Video surveillance of the incident
- Blood alcohol content tests
- Field sobriety tests
Most Common Causes of Drunk Driving Accidents
During the latest reporting year, there were 57 total alcohol-impaired driving fatalities in West Virginia. According to this data, alcohol-impaired driving fatalities made up 19.4% of all traffic fatalities in WV during that reporting year.
Unfortunately, many other individuals in West Virginia also sustained injuries as a result of impaired driving. These incidents often result in catastrophic injuries due to the high rate of speed and recklessness of impaired drivers. It is not uncommon for drunk driving accidents to result in victims sustaining the following:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Internal organ damage
- Severe lacerations
- Crush injuries
In addition to the traumatic injuries sustained in these cases, victims often suffer from severe emotional and psychological trauma. Even though these injuries may not be as visible as traumatic injuries, they are very real for those who have experienced these accidents. It is crucial to work with an attorney who can recover compensation for all injuries, property damage expenses, and other losses sustained in these cases.
Call a Huntington Drunk Driving Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in an accident caused by an alcohol-impaired driver in Huntington, West Virginia, reach out to the team at Tiano O’Dell for help as soon as possible. We have extensive experience handling complex vehicle accident claims throughout this state, and we know what it takes to help clients recover total compensation for their losses. When you need a Huntington drunk driving accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling us at (304) 720-6700.