West Virginia Products Liability Lawyer
Every year more than a million people require hospital or medical care due to injuries resulting from the use of products – most of which were used in the manner that they were intended to be used. If you were injured while using a defective or dangerous product, you may seek compensation for damages. West Virginia products liability law has two primary aspects:
- Protects the consumer
- Liability on the part of the:
- Retail sellers
Claims are brought stating that the product:
- Had a manufacturing defect
- Lacked effective warnings and/or may have had defective warnings, resulting in injuries
If you were injured while using a defective product, it is important to seek effective and competent legal representation from a West Virginia products liability lawyer. Tiano O’Dell has been protecting the rights of consumers for decades. Contact us for a free consultation.
What Types of Products Have Been the Subject of Product Liability Lawsuits Due to Consumer Injuries?
- Pharmaceuticals – medication does not perform as advertised
- Power tools – accidents may happen
- Heavy equipment – extremely dangerous, these may contain incorrect or inaccurate user instructions
- Automobiles – may explode, experience tire blowouts, or otherwise cause problems
- Motorcycles – may not operate according to the directions or as promised
- Medical equipment – may literally result in a fatality or false reading that may cause death
- Electronics and electronic devices – wherever electricity is the power source, injuries may occur
- Other – this brief list contains only a very few examples for purposes of illustration
A successful product liability case will often be supported by written documentation, videos and/or photographs. These may be created by the injured party, friends, family and/or independent third party helpers. The product liability lawyers at Tiano O’Dell have been awarded the West Virginia Super Lawyer designation; they are also Top 100 Trial Attorneys. Their former clients have rated them an astounding perfect score – 5.0 out of 5 points – an indication of superior client service.
Complimentary Consultation with West Virginia Product Liability Lawyers; There are No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
You may seek compensation for injuries resulting from defective products. This often includes medical expenses, hospital expenses, rehabilitation, pain and suffering and lost income starting from the time of the accident and projected until a complete recovery is projected. There are no fees involved unless we win your case. To schedule a complimentary case evaluation, contact plaintiff’s right attorneys Tiano O’Dell at 304-720-6700.